VS1 Cloud Blog
A properly set up supply chain management system combined with online accounting software can provide the following benefits:
1. Pay-as-you-go infrastructure – Pay only for the computing resources you use.
2. On-the-fly infrastructure changes – Business capacity can be increased or decreased based on business needs. Wholesale distributors tend to have varying seasons with ups and downs in sales and demands for seasonal products. Cost controls can be set up based on the current business season your company is entering into:
3. Ramp up during your busy season when you need more capacity for a few months
4. Ramp down during your slow season if you need less capacity
5. Eliminate the cost of cyclical upgrades to IT system – Reduce capital expenditures by reducing the need for upfront cost required for each upgrade cycle.
6. Off-load the operating cost for office space, power, heating and cooling, and facility maintenance.
As a wholesale distributor looking to remain competitive you can now leverage online accounting software for the distribution industry to effectively change your business direction to gain and maintain advantages over your competitors.